EasylifeIT™ Manager is a low cost, effective IT product designed specifically to address the concerns of professionals working from home or without a server. Taking care of the tasks you just don’t have time to think about and protecting your business from data loss and security problems.
- Professionals working from home
- Start-ups and small businesses working in serviced offices
- Small businesses working without a server
- Crisis Prevention System. Stops small issues becoming big problems by keeping you informed of the health and status of your computer
- Daily Maintenance Tasks. Disk clean-up and defragmentation of hard disks are necessary but often forgotten. EasylifeIT Manager performs these tasks on a daily basis
- Managed Antivirus. Free antivirus packages are often employed, but offer patchy results and have no management or oversight. EasylifeIT Manager uses Vipre Managed Antivirus that not only protects your system but also does so without slowing your PC down significantly.
- Universal Patch Management. Windows Update does a fine job of keeping Windows and Office up to date, but does not cover software updates from Apple, Adobe or Java. EasylifeIT Manager identifies and installs patches for these packages and more
- Managed Online Backup. Despite best intentions, most don't manage regular backups. Data loss can be disasterous and selective use of online backup can be a lifesaver
- Your Daily Report. Receive a daily report keeping you informed of your system and backup status. If you manage a team, you can also see the status of your staff’s PCs.
What is the cost?
EasylifeIT™ Manager for Home Workers is a monthly subscription service starting at just £14.99 per month including VAT. With 4GB of data included in your online backup this accounts for most of our current subscriptions. Additional online data backup can be purchased for just £1.00 per GB per month thereafter.