EasylifeIT™ IT Director – Strategy, Policy and Consultancy
Particularly in SMEs, the executive responsible for IT is invariably not a specialist in that field. Most typically the job falls to the Finance Director. At best that person often considers it to be a distraction, at worst a poisoned chalice.
A cost-effective alternative can be to employ a consultant or non-executive director to plug this gap. Easylife IT Director has a team of experienced business people who talk your language and can complement your team.
EasylifeIT™ IT Director is ideal for
- Businesses who do not need a full-time senior IT specialist, but could definitely benefit from more structured guidance periodically.
- Strategic overview. Recommending actions to ensure that your company’s IT objectives are aligned with your business plan.
- Independent agent. For example, undertaking marketplace appraisals, running competitive tenders, assessing suppliers or helping you choose between bespoke or off-the-shelf software solutions.
- Insight. A perspective on how other companies have coped with similar problems.
- Confidence. For example, to make investment decisions.
- Imparting knowledge. Enabling your in-house team to gain confidence so they can become more self-sufficient.
- Supplementing the in-house team. For example, by providing short-term project management resource to deliver time critical projects.
- On the ball. Keeping the board abreast of new legislation, such as data protection.
- Keeping you secure. Raising the profile of emerging threats like cyber crime.
- Helping you prepare. Planning for the the unexpected through identifying risk and developing business continuity plans to respond and recover in a crisis.
- To talk to you and your team in plain English, not technical jargon
Interested to find out more?
To find out how EasylifeIT™ IT Director can help you and your business, book 45 minutes without obligation to discuss your concerns and goals. Schedule a time online to suit you here