EasylifeIT IT Support and Cyber Safe
Few things are so disruptive to your operations as when the IT misbehaves or is attacked, and a poorly maintained and unsecured system is much more likely to go wrong. Delegate the responsibility to easylifeIT™ and we will not only ensure that the system is monitored, managed, well maintained and working at its best, but with the added confidence that you are using best in class security and your documents are backed up online.
Thi is ideal for
- SME’s who require a reliable and sustainable and secured IT platform on which to operate their business. Typically between 10-100 users
- Crisis Prevention System places emphasis on effective technology management
- Expert IT “support on-demand” when you need it
- Fixed priced support options for both remote and onsite support
- A simple monthly arrangement with no contract
- Best of class, next generation security products to keep you secure
- Data protection for critical documents usually missed by server backups
- User training and risk profiling to help you identify your security weak spots
- A risk management approach to technology where prevention is preferred to cure
- Where problems can’t be prevented; an effective, prompt and expert response to your issue
- UK based IT professionals with experience in supporting small businesses
- A freephone telephone number to call us with your support issue
- No triage, telephone options or voicemail obstacles to navigate before speaking with us
- Clear, transparent billing on a monthly basis
Does EasylifeIT Support and Cyber safe include the Crisis Prevention System?
Yes .. it does.
EasylifeIT™ Cyber Safe explained
Cyber Safe is a collection of additional measures designed to take your IT security to the next level. These include
- Next generation endpoint protection (used to be called antivirus). Sentinel One not only detects, removes, and mitigates but isolates an offending computer from the network to protect your wider data.
- Web Protection and monitoring. Protecting you from malicious websites and allows for filtering by category (for example banning Facebook or personal webmail)
- Backup of each PC / laptops documents online. Further protection to catch those document or individuals that do not get protected by server backup
- Access to the uSecure EasylifeIT Academy. Cyber security awareness training, password monitoring against hackers lists, phishing simulations and individual user risk profiles to help you identify the “weak links” in your organisation
Your questions answered
- How good is this SentinelOne next Gen protection? (external link to Gartner)
- Why should I work with a Microsoft Partner?
- How much does IT support cost?
- I’m unhappy with my IT support – what should I do?
- What value is a Service Level Agreement?
Interested in finding out more?
To find out how EasylifeIT™ IT Support and Cyber Safe can help potect and support you and your business, please complete the short form below