IT Support and Crisis Prevention – EasylifeIT™
Few things are so disruptive to your business operations as when the IT misbehaves, and a poorly maintained and managed IT system is much more likely to go wrong. When things go wrong, seek IT support and delegate the responsibility of your IT department to EasylifeIT™.
We will not only ensure that your IT system is monitored, managed, well-maintained and working at its best, but, we will also be there for you and your team when you most need help.
Who Is IT Support Ideal for?
Outsourcing IT support is ideal for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs). Especially, those who require a reliable and sustainable IT platform on which to operate their business. Typically, a system that supports between 10 to 100 users.
What Are The Key Benefits of IT Support?
There are so many different benefits of outsourcing your IT support, which include:
- Crisis Prevention System places emphasis on effective technology management
- Expert IT support “on-demand”, when you need it
- Fixed priced support options for both remote and onsite support
- A simple monthly arrangement with no contract
Why Choose EasylifeIT™ IT Support for Your Business?
When you outsource your business’s IT support to EasylifeIT™, there are a few things you can expect from our service. From always being on-hand to solve IT issues with our freephone service to being based in the Peterborough area of the UK.
- We take a risk management approach to technology, where prevention is our preferred method to cure
- Where problems can’t be prevented, we offer an effective, prompt and expert response to your issue
- UK based (Peterborough, Cambridgeshire) IT professionals, with experience in supporting small businesses
- A freephone telephone number to call us with your support issue
- No triage, telephone options or voicemail obstacles to navigate before speaking with us
- Clear, transparent billing on a monthly basis
How much does IT support cost?
You might expect us to say “it’s complicated”, and indeed it can be… but, we’re an up-front and transparent IT company. That’s why you can find out more about IT support costs on our dedicated page. We can help guide you through the process.
What is a Crisis Prevention System? – EasylifeIT™
Most major IT problems start as small issues, often unnoticed or have been ignored due to other business pressures. Our experience conclusively shows; it is cheaper in the long-term to be proactive about your IT support and deal with any glitches when they are more easily resolved – which, more often than not, is in the early stages when you first notice them.
With EasylifeIT™, our Crisis Prevention System helps us to head problems off before they impact your business operations and continuity.
Key Benefits of A Crisis Prevention IT System
- Keeps us informed so we can deal with any issues quicker; often before you have even noticed
- Improves the security of your data and systems
- Ensures your server and/ or PC’s keep running at their best
- Delivers a daily report of backups, security and system health direct to your Inbox
Your questions answered
- Why should I work with a Microsoft Partner?
- How much does IT support cost?
- I’m unhappy with my IT support – what should I do?
- What value is a Service Level Agreement?
- Do you offer VoIP telecoms systems?
Areas in the UK We Currently Provide IT Support Services
Are You An SME Interested in Finding Out More About Outsourcing Your IT Support?
To find out how EasylifeIT™ IT Support and Crisis Prevention can help you and your business, please complete the short form below. Alternatively, you can give us a call today on our freephone 0800 043 9186 (UK only) or (+44) 01733 715 930. Or, email us via email@example.com to get more information about our IT support services.