EasylifeIT™ IT support and Crisis Prevention
Few things are so disruptive to your operations as when the IT misbehaves, and a poorly maintained and managed system is much more likely to go wrong. Delegate the responsibility to easylifeIT™ and we will not only ensure that the system is monitored, managed, well maintained and working at its best, but also be there for you and your team when you do need help.
- SME’s who require a reliable and sustainable IT platform on which to operate their business. Typically between 10-100 users
- Crisis Prevention System places emphasis on effective technology management
- Expert IT “support on demand” when you need it
- Fixed priced support options for both remote and onsite support
- A simple monthly arrangement with no contract
- A risk management approach to technology where prevention is preferred to cure
- Where problems can’t be prevented; an effective, prompt and expert response to your issue
- UK based IT professionals with experience in supporting small businesses
- A freephone telephone number to call us with your support issue
- No triage, telephone options or voicemail obstacles to navigate before speaking with us
- Clear, transparent billing on a monthly basis
How much does it cost?
You might expect us to say “its complicated”, and indeed it can be .. but you can find out more about costs here
EasylifeIT™ Crisis Prevention System explained
Most major problems start as small issues, often unnoticed or have been ignored due to other pressures. Our experience conclusively shows; it is cheaper long term to be pro-active about support and deal with glitches when they are more easily resolved.
Our Crisis Prevention System helps us to head problems off before they impact your business operations and continuity.
- Keeps us informed so we can deal with any issues quicker; often before you have even noticed
- Improves the security of your data and systems
- Ensures your server and/or PC’s keep running at their best
- Delivers a daily report of backups, security and system health direct to your Inbox
Interested to find out more?
To find out how EasylifeIT™ IT support and Crisis Prevention can help you and your business, contact us here