EasylifeIT™ IT Security – Helping you to secure your systems
IT security can seem daunting with high tech acronyms and impenetrable terminology; it is little wonder most feel it is beyond their reach or budget .. but it really isn’t! The truth is that 6 common sense and cost-effective steps can deter many cyber criminals. The questions you should be asking yourself are:
- Are firewalls turned on and effectively configured?
- Do we limit what users can do on their PC’s or laptops?
- Do we always insist on “best practice” passwords, plus 2 factor authentification where possible?
- Is your antivirus protection adequate?
- Are Windows, Office and other updates turned on and applied regularly?
- Do you inform and educate your staff on the risks?
An article addressing each point in detail is available here
EasylifeIT™ is a Cyber Essentials certified company and an accredited service partner
We will help you to
- Get the basics IT security basics right
- Take a risk management approach
- Implement and manage changes
- Adopt Cyber Essentials should you wish to become accredited
Interested to find out more?
- To find out how EasylifeIT™ IT Security can assist in helping you to secure your systems, contact us here
- To find out more about the Cyber Essentials scheme, click here for the NCSC briefing